CURRENT SCHEDULE YOGA WITH TASHA
YOGA CLASS WEEKLY THURSDAYS suitable all levels - COSMIC FLOW / DEEP LATERAL FLOW YOGA TO CONCLUDE WITH YOGA NIDRA / GUIDED HEALING MEDITATION & THE SOOTHING SOUNDS OF THE TIBETAN BOWLS.
TIME: 7:25pm - 9.25pm Thursdays (please note 1hr 15 min yoga 30 minutes sound healing & guided meditation)
WHERE: Community Centre, Earlham Grove, Wood GREEN N22 5HJ
PRICE: £10 Drop-in
Mat Hire 50 pence per session.
5 mins walk from Wood Green Tube. Free parking on site.
This class is suitable for all levels from beginners through to intermediate, advanced with modifications given.
ONE HOUR YOGA BLAST
WEDNESDAYS 615PM - 715PM SPARK 99, 99, MYDDLETON RD, BOWES PARK, WOOD GREEN, N22 8NE, MINUTES FROM BOWES PARK BR STATION (5 MINS BOUNDS GREEN TUBE) £10 ... ALL LEVELS..BEGINNERS WELCOME...
ALTERNATE SUNDAYS AT SPARK 99 YIN YOGA / LUNAR FLOW YOGA / YIN / YANG.... 7PM - 9PM £15 FORTNIGHTLY 15TH APRIL / 29TH APRIL
CACAO CEREMONIES & SOUND HEALING MONTHLY ON SATURDAYS AT SPARK 99 / BROOMFIELD PARK... PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS....
All classes although on a drop in basis it is recommended to pre-book to guarantee a mat / space and for indoor classes first time attendees to prepay in advance for first class. Cancellations accepted up to 3 hours prior to class start time for full refund, after this there is 100% cancellation fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and prepayment details or call Tasha on 07757674350. Alternatively all students can pay cash on the night and call after 2pm on day of class to book a space.
NEWBIES SPECIAL OFFER
4 Class Pass Opening Offer - 4 Consecutive classes for £30. This must be booked in advance and is only available to new students for their first 4 classes / valid for 30 days from date of first class attended.
PRIVATE LESSONS WITH TASHA ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. Perfect for beginners, those with injuries and those wanting a regular practice, in just a few short lessons Tasha will design a schedule to suit your personal needs to keep up a home practice for life.
Learn yoga one-to-one. Go at your pace.Originally, yoga was instructed by teachers who worked with students on a one-to-one basis; the yoga teacher would develop a personalised practice to optimise an individual's health, body type and lifestyle. Today, most people's experience of yoga is in a group setting, where there is limited time for personal attention.
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- people who are not comfortable practising yoga in a group setting.
- the beginner who requires more personalised instruction and support.
- busy people who find it hard to fit in a regular class and want a routine to practice when and where they choose.
- a special occasion, a gift, a thank you or a healthy treat.
Tasha offers personalised one-to-one yoga classes at local venues or in the comfort of your own home.
YOGA IN THE PARK - SUMMER 2018
OUTDOOR CLASSES - Classes are on a pop up basis and so please email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list for last minute classes & any cancellations as all are weather depending!
ALL CLASSES £8 (10 class pass £70) MAT HIRE 50 PENCE OUTDOOR CLASSES WILL BE BACK MARCH 2018.
WHERE: The Bandstand Broomfield Park, Palmers Green N13 4HE (undercover when wet so the wonderful British weather won't disturb our practice)
WEEKLY ON FRIDAYS FROM MAY 2018 7.15PM - 845PM
Alternate Sundays from LATE MARCH BROOMFIELD PARK
DAY: Occasional pop up Tuesdays (Please check our Facebook page for weekly updates) Back June 2018.....
TIME: 7.45pm - 9.15pm
WHERE: Nightingale Gardens, Off Bounds Green Rd, opposite Alexandra Palace British Rail Station, N22 7BY
All park classes are on drop in basis however we recommend to book by email/phone in advance.
- Please contact us to be added to our mailing list for these outdoor events.
- Mats can be provided on a reservation, first come first served basis however, for hygiene purposes, it is recommended to purchase your own.
- Please wear loose clothing and bring warm layers for relaxation / healing.
- Please abstain from eating at least two hours before practice and drink water before the class. Drinking water during class can disturb the practice by cooling the body down thus making muscles less flexible and more prone to stiffness.
- All classes suitable for all levels and abilities with modifications added.